Our Food - FAQs
How long will your products stay fresh after shipping?
The short answer: It depends on what you received!
The longer answer:
- Sliced meats - up to 3 months if kept frozen, and 1 week refrigerated.
- Soups - up to 3 months if kept frozen, and 1 week refrigerated.
- Knishes - 7-10 days refrigerated. We do not recommend freezing.
- Full sour pickles - up to 3 weeks refrigerated.
- Half sour pickles - about 1 week refrigerated. Half sours will continue pickling in the jar and will natually lose crispiness.
- Rye bread & bagels - up to 5-7 days refrigerated. Our rye & bagels are not like "supermarket brands" and are baked fresh, so they have a shorter shelf life.
For a complete list of our products' shelf lives, please see our At Home Instructions page.Read more
Are you Kosher?
No, we are not Kosher.Read more