Placing an Order - FAQs
- Where do you ship?
We ship anywhere in the US & Canada, including Hawaii and Alaska. All US locations are eligible for free two-day shipping. Please note we cannot ship to PO boxes.
We are exploring ways to ship to Europe, Asia and other global destinations in the future.Read more
- Can I still send a salami to my boy (or girl) in the army? Yes you can! We still ship our hard salami to brave servicemen & women worldwide. Please give us a call at 212.254.2246 and make sure you have the APO address of the person you'd like to ship to. Please note we cannot ship any other menu items (besides hard salami) to APO locations, due to extended time in transit.Read more
- So how do you ship a sandwich, anyway?
The short answer: Very carefully!
The longer answer: After much trial & error, we've found the best possible way to ship our individually packaged sandwich ingredients to recreate an authentic Katz's sandwich at home.
- Meats: hand-carved, then immediately vacuum sealed & flash frozen to preserve maximum flavor, juiciness, and best texture.
- Deli Rye Bread: baked daily & packaged by the half-loaf.
- Condiments: small-batch 8 oz jars of the exact same recipes we use in-store.
- Pickles: brined & jarred in-house, to arrive with maximum freshness.
Recreating a Katz's sandwich is as simple as reheating the hand-carved meats and assembling at home! See our cooking instructions for greater detail.Read more