Corned Beef Hash Starter
Get ready for a new way to enjoy Katz's slow-brined corned beef!
The Hash starter contains 1 lb Katz's authentic corned beef tips, finely diced & shredded as a premium base for corned beef hash made at home.
The starter does not contain other ingredients (but see recipe suggestions below!).
Katz's Corned Beef Hash - Easy Recipe
- 1 lb Katz's corned beef hash starter
- 3-4 large potatoes, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1-2 tbs cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
1. Place corned beef hash in pot of boiling water. Boil for 8-10 minutes, keeping entire packet fully submerged in water (same reheating instructions as all Katz's sliced meats)
2. While corned beef is boiling, saute potatoes in a large saucepan with cooking oil.
3. When potatoes have slightly browned, add onions & spices. Continue to brown until corned beef is fully reheated.
4. Slice open corned beef packet (will be hot!) and add into saucepan. Press into bottom of pan and let cook for ~5 minutes until meat gets a little crispy.
5. Serve & enjoy! For extra credit: garnish with parsley or chives, or even add a fried egg on top.
Serves 4-6 people
We also like these easy recipes!