Just in time for the High Holidays: our customer-favorite potato pancakes are now available for nationwide shipping! Each order comes with 8 mini latkes, which are perfectly crispy and golden brown after a quick stovetop fry (see cooking instructions below). Note: sour cream and applesauce not included **Please note that the mini latkes are roughly the size of silver dollars.**
Recommended cooking instructions:
- In a frying pan, add 1 inch of canola oil or other vegetable-based oil. Use enough to ensure that latkes will be fully submerged. Do not use olive or any nut-based oil as this will change the flavor.
- Heat oil to around 350 degrees before adding latkes.
- Fry latkes 30-60 seconds per side and pat dry with a paper towel or napkin.
- Your latkes will come out crispy and golden brown!
Alternative cooking instructions:
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees
- Heat latkes in oven for 12 minutes
- Latkes will come out hot and steamed, but not as crispy as frying method!
We DO NOT recommend microwaving mini latkes